Thursday, March 31, 2011

Old Doors, Wood Doors, Antique Doors

Ok.. many of you are wondering why in the world I'm and madly trying to hunt down a few old antique doors. Just as my 2 cent side note, I don't have any idea why we are calling these doors antique? They are old. They are someone's junk. They are beat and worn and need a lot of TLC. Why do they cost so much money??? Anyway... I have been thinking about MAYBE doing a DIY photo booth. Being as frugal as I am I just refuse to pay someone for this. So for the last 10 months I have been thinking about how I wanted to create this photo booth. About 2 weeks ago it hit me like a truck... DOORS! I drew out a picture of how I wanted this photo backdrop to look, showed it to my parents to make sure my design could be carried out the way I pictured it. While searching for antique doors, I came across this...

The doors in the background are EXACTALLY what I have been seeing in my head for 2 weeks now!! So Friends ... Family ... if you know where I can get me some of these doors PLEASE let me know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment