Saturday, April 16, 2011

A special Thanks

Today I mailed out our wedding invitations. **Sigh of relief** Diego and I have been engaged for 10 and half months now and our wedding is in a month and a half. I spent the first 6 months of our wedding planning process looking at paper ... you know you have the best bridesmaids when they spend hours at hobby lobby, Michaels, and Joann’s with you just looking at paper! So once I finally decided what the invites were going to look like i bought everything I need to make 200! Soo many, especially to be making them myself. When we sent out our save the dates I made 120 photo magnets myself. I almost pulled my hair out it was so stressful! It took me over 12 hours to make the magnets by myself. After that experience, I decided that when it came time to make the invites, I would have to have a "girls night" where some of my closest bridesmaids could come over and help me make them. I invited about 8 girls, and only 2 could make it. Bless their hearts, Shannon and Laura came over at 6pm and stayed until after 1:30am helping me put together all of our invitations.



And of course since Miranda and Courtney couldn't be there, they helped me finished stamping our enclosure cards this week.
Thank You Ladies! I couldn't have done all this without you! I LaLa Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment