Tuesday, April 19, 2011

With You, Everyday is a Picnic!

So I have been thinking about our rehearsal dinner for months. Now that we are only about 50 days away from our rehearsal, I now have to make some decisions.

Here is what I know:
1. My Uncle is an AMAZING cook! His BBQ is delicious & I wouldn't have any other BBQ for my rehearsal!
2. Our rehearsal will take place at Old Settler's Park next to the Dell Diamond ... it is FREE and it is only blocks down the road from our venue
3. It WILL be a picnic theme! I want our rehearsal to be fun, relaxed, and comfortable! Just like Diego & I!
4. I want gingham, bbq, and a drunk watermelon!!!

Here are some ideas:









1 comment:

  1. I like it! It is going to be fun. Maybe we can bring some speakers and have country music playing!

    ReplyDelete